With 15 years as a full service advertising and design agency, we have deep experience in traditional media. We believe it should be an important part of an integrated branding and marketing effort. We use TV, radio, print ads, direct mail, outdoor advertising and telemarketing.
- What we do to make traditional media effective
- Why traditional media still works
- How we optimize your print budget
- How we integrate print with online media
We live in a day and age where people no longer listen to traditional ‘interruption’ advertising, but seek information on a daily basis thru the web and social networks.
Premiere Creative, now in our 16th year, specializes in increasing top line revenue for companies like yours. You don’t have to spend additional monies (cut even), just spend wiser.
Why this matters to you
Let’s put it in personal terms. Depending on the individual and unique flavor and variety, not to mention price of your product, if you aren’t taking advantage of the tremendous opportunities this new media extension presents, you are under serving your business opportunities by either a little or a lot.
You likely have a tremendous amount of valuable content, images, news clippings, photos, and video that if properly integrated in as part of your online presence could:
- decrease your marketing costs
- increase your client base
- up sell your current customer base
- leverage social media/networks to promote your product or service
- promote your website not just locally but regionally and nationally
- drive more business from outside your core radius